Palladin Pest Control LLC - All general insects , bedbugs , rodents and live trapping.
RSS

Recent Posts

Springtime
Voted Best of Ray 2014
Best of Ray Award
Cold weather uninvited "guests"
Fall preparation

Categories

Bees and wasps
Best of 2014
Carpenter ants
Spring
Winter animals
Winter prep
powered by

My Blog

Spring Specials !!!

Don't wait until the bugs become a real problem. Check out our spring specials :Six months coverage only 225.00(325.00 for large homes) . Includes exterior service every other month ( 3 total) Interior serviced on initial service and on request after . All general insects included. Program includes free extra services during coverage period. Rodent service available.  One time services available (inquire).Live animal trapping also available.  We also do FHA and wood destroying insect inspections. Call (586) 651-0577 for more details !

8 Comments to Spring Specials !!!:

Comments RSS
website on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:19 AM
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post. This is very good
Reply to comment

www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on Saturday, October 14, 2017 6:12 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

professional assignment writers online on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:34 AM
I like to proportion these varieties of blog to my friends who want to study the blogs for gaining right thoughts and facts. you can refer custom essay writing provider to get a great tips and suggestion to put in writing your assignment.
Reply to comment

pay for assignments uk on Friday, January 26, 2018 2:35 AM
I wanted to thank you for this outstanding read!! I completely delighted in each and every little smidgen of it. I've you bookmarked your web website to take a gander at out the new stuff you post.
Reply to comment

best essay australia on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:21 PM
It's a great special offer. Hope I won't miss it next time. Don't forget to inform me.
Reply to comment

Jamie on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 11:04 PM
Nice article.
Reply to comment

superior paper on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 11:23 PM
We should consider investing in the maintenance of our house before it's too late. Termites and bugs are really annoying and destructive. Imagine if your house has been established for a long period of time. Then  your ancestors pass it down through generations and generations. I'm sure that that house holds a lot of memories. This is also important for the safety of your family. That's why these are worthwhile promos for the protection of your house. It offers a full check-up on your home. It is really affordable.
Reply to comment

zmweapons on Friday, May 18, 2018 12:32 PM
Almost certainly strobe lights are essential these days and there are a few points of interest to send them in our premises. As the innovation is improving step by step so we need to do exposition composing for such data for the general population to think about. These articles are better than average wellspring of data for us these days.
Reply to comment